Software Development Life Cycle or SDLC is a model of a detailed plan on how to create, develop, implement and eventually fold the software. It is a complete plan outlining how the software will be born, raised and eventually be retired from its function. Although some of the models do not explicitly say how the program will be folded, it is already common knowledge that software will eventually have ending in a never ending world of change web, software and programming technology.
1. Assess requirements, opportunities and issues
2. Define functional and performance specifications for the new system
3. Design, Develop and Test Software for Systems Integration
4. Support Program Implementation
5. Support Operations
6. Evaluate and assess program performance